Nutri 18 Pancreatic Problems - 60 Tablets - by Nutripuncture
Pancreas Meridian Support (Zu Tai Yin meridian)
Balances the vital currents of the pancreas. The role
of the pancreas is that of metabolic transformation. The
pancreas functions by using exocrine, enzyme and
endocrine secretions and by participating in the
regulation of nutritional absorption, which is necessary
for the body's action and movement, as well as its
construction and growth.
The pancreas is in connection with a person's sense
of taste and appetite for nourishment, doing,
accomplishment, self-realization, for engendering, and
for giving life.
Together with the stomach, the pancreas makes up one
of the five families of organ-meridians. It relates to
the sense of taste.
SUGGESTION OF USE
NUTRI 18 stimulates the pancreas in all of its
To act freely and not just out of a sense of duty.
An appetite for work.
- Pathology during the weekend that improves on
Monday, add NUTRI 10
Authoritarianism, disregard of the freedom of others.
Difficulty fitting in.
- For a diabetic case, and in addition to medical
treatment add NUTRI 27
Any disturbance of the pancreas
- Disturbance in protein metabolism add NUTRI 27
- To support the formation of the osteo-muscular skeleton add NUTRI 16 and NUTRI 17
- To facilitate digestion add NUTRI 11
- Intellectual work using logic, studying for exams, add NUTRI 08
- To adjust well when returning from summer vacation, the end of summer and the inter-seasons, add NUTRI 10
Manganese 0.003 mcg. Copper 0.003 mcg. Also trace
amounts of Elemental nickel, zinc, silver, natrum and
Chew 1 tablet 2 to 3 times a day or as directed by your
pharmacist or practitioner.
Many practitioners recommend taking Nutri Yin and
Nutri Yang before any other Nutripuncture remedy. In
sequence prescribing this is not usually necessary.